Windows 10 Anniversary update fail (KB3194496)

Just installed the Microsoft KB3194496 update for Windows 10 Anniversary update and have successfully rebooted.

I had the problem a lot of people have had lately with the update installing and rolling back after installation.
 
After some binging on google I found a lot of manual heavy ways of fixing the problem, but I rather waited for a official fix to come around.

Today I found a new download "Windows 10 1607 Script fix to unblock update for Windows Insiders" I am currently not running any insider build, but I have done it until the Anniversary update was released.

I installed the fix and rebooted. I worked :-)



Sorry for Norwegian picture, quick Norwegian course

Installert på = Installed on
Kunne ikke installere på = Could not install on

Popular posts from this blog

Installing Android on a Hyper-V virtual machine

MDT: TimeZoneName and index number list